Pages

Please leave a comment as often as you see fit.. :)

Sunday, December 25, 2011

TrueCrypt

TrueCript is a free open-source disk encryption software for Windows 7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X, and Linux. It is a ultimate freeware encryption program, TrueCrypt is loaded with powerful features that users concerned with protecting data from prying eyes will find robust and comprehensive. It has 11 algorithms for encrypting your private files in a password-protected volume. You can store your encrypted data in files (containers) or partitions (devices).
Encryption is automatic, real-time (on-the-fly) and transparent. Parallelization and pipelining allow data to be read and written as fast as if the drive was not encrypted. Newer features include hardware acceleration for some Intel chips, auto-mounting, and convenience improvements for when you "favorite" an encrypted volume have improved both performance and usability. Users can even create a hidden operating system.

Download TrueCrypt

2 comments:

  1. I have gone through your site information and it is the same opportunity that I was looking for. The facilities, the process that what you are offering are perfectly matched to my Expectation & very soon you will get Response from my side.
    Nissan Altima AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the above article. It help me a lot. I got lots of information on the encryption software. It will definitely increase the knowledge.I shared this information with my circle. I will send you the feedback of my circle.
    digital signatures

    ReplyDelete